December 27, 2017

In Which I Do Some 'Splainin'




So....

Here you are...

Here I am....

You're probably trying to figure out who I am.

Well, the jury's still out on that, but I'll try to at least tell you why I'm on here making a fool of myself.

I am an 18 year old, recently converted to Lutheranism, long time converted to homeschooling. I graduated a couple of years ago from high school. Since then, I have been enjoying real life experiences. I teach Kid's Club at church, volunteer here at Rahab Ministries serving women in crisis, read too much, and dream about writing.

Since everyone wants to know when I'm going to do the right thing and go to college, I finally decided to start this blog to write about all the things I'm doing since I'm not going to college.

Be prepared for articles on books, human trafficking, drug abuse, the Lutheran faith, millennials, and teaching yourself to learn.

Buckle your seat belt... here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Buckled in and enjoying the ride! You think clearly, and you write well. I'm glad I got steered to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Saints in Full Color

In memory and celebration of the recent anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr's assassination last week, I decided to present two ...